Syntheway Strings is a "rich-sounding" sample based string VSTi. Its Multisampled Strings: Violin, Viola, Cello, Contrabass, has the ability to produce beautiful and lyrical lines, as well as powerful and forceful articulations. You'll find string orchestra sustained, Espressivo, Staccato, Marcato, Crescendo, Decrescendo...
- Strings Selector : 1. Full Strings, 2. Octaves Strings, 3. Dark Strings, 4. Marcato Strings, 5. Staccato Strings, 6. Marcato Octaves, 7. Synth Strings, 8. Hybrid Strings, 9. Pizzicato Strings.
- Includes 48 presets (36 new predefined sounds: Pad Strings, Synth Strings, Acoustic Ambience and Filters).
- All samples have been hand edited with painstaking attention to sonic fidelity, usability and noise levels. -Syntheway Strings has full length sustain samples, no loops (natural decay), stored in 16 bits and 44.100 KHz, providing superb detail for the musician.
- ADSR envelope generator with Attack, Sustain, Decay and Release parameters and several modulation targets.
- Syntheway Strings has full length sustain samples, no loops (natural decay), stored in 16 bits and 44.100 KHz, providing superb detail for the musician.
- Multisampled Ensemble Strings: Violin, Viola, Cello, Double Bass...
- Multiple-Mode Filter that includes LP (Low pass), BP (Band pass), HP (High pass), notch, peak, low pass and high pass shelving filter with adjustable cutoff and bandwidth.
- Free variation of acoustic ambience thanks to complete separation of strings and room. Small rooms can be modeled just as accurately as larger spaces. Customizable with user controls for: size room, width room, damping factor & mix, used to create psycho-acoustic models in the DSP environment, without having to load up any other plug-ins.
- GLIDE control: affects pitch transitions.
- MIDI Automation:10 MIDI CC.
» version 2.5 - posted on 2008-09-21
Add: Synth, Hybrid and Pizzicato Strings Modes. Updated Sound Bank to 48 patches. Multiple-Mode Filter.
» version 2.0 - posted on 2005-09-21
Add: ADSR - Portamento Time - MIDI Automation - Volume and MIDI Channel Selector - Patch selector improved
EULA - End User License Agreement
PLEASE READ THIS LEGAL AGREEMENT CAREFULLY.
The use and redistribution of "Syntheway VSTi/ VST" ("Software") is subject to the following conditions:
1. All copyrights to the Software are exclusively owned by the Author: Daniel Alberto Laiseca.
2. You (the user) have the right to evaluate this Software for the period of 30 days, provided the Software is not used for profit, including but not limited to creating patch libraries and sounds for any pieces you are profiting from. Should you continue use of the Software after your evaluation period expires, or use it for any profit, you shall pay the registration fee.
3. The unregistered demo version of the Software may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified in any way. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of the Software without written permission from the Author. The unregistered demo version of the Software may not be bundled or distributed with any other product without written permission of the Author.
4. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use the Software on one or several computers, for any legal purpose, at a time. The registered Software may not be rented or leased, or given away to the third person, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this License Agreement. If the Software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions of the Software.
You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this License Agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
5. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, TRADE OR PRACTICE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above disclaimer may not apply to you.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
6. Installing and using the Software signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of this License Agreement.
7. If you do not agree with the terms of this License Agreement you must remove the Software files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
8. Acknowledgements: VST is a trademark of Steinberg Soft- und Hardware GmbH. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners, and do not imply owner's endorsement of this product, or guarantee full compliance with owner's standards.
9. All questions concerning this License Agreement shall be directed to: e-mail: email@example.com